This is where I collect my favorite blogs/podcasts/posts about linguistics/psycholinguistics. It is pretty much like my bookmarks but shared online.
Blogs I frequently check and read (ordered according to the frequency I check them):
- wellformedness by Kyle Gorman.
- Alec Marantz’ blog
- Diversity Linguistics Comments by Martin Haspelmath.
- outdex by Thomas Graf and few guest writers.
- Omer Preminger’s blog
- Gillian Ramchand’s blog
- Dan Milway’s blog
- talking brains by David Poeppel and Greg Hickok
- particle linguist
- humans who read grammars
- ordinary working grammarian by Chris Collins.
- ace linguist (specifically Dialect Dissection series: Indie Voice, Britney, Lana Del Rey)
- faculty of language by Maryland Linguistics.
- David Adger’s blog
- philosophy of linguistics
Maillists I highly recommend:
- linguistlist on general linguistics, conference calls, job postings.
- lingtyp on linguistic typology.
- amlap generally on psycholinguistics.
- hsp generally on psycholinguistics.
- R mailing lists related to programming language R.